Monday, September 29, 2014

The past two Fridays I have been working on my passion project. The first Friday, I decided on the layout of my power point. I decided that I would have a title slide, an introductory slide, and then a number of slides following with the first in the set of two being a picture of the makeup that I did, and the second being a description of how. The pattern will repeat for however many different makeup looks I can achieve. Then I researched how to do three different "designs", a healing bruise, a stab wound, and human bite wounds. I used the following Friday to research where I could buy the makeup that I will need, because as of now I only have assorted colored powders. I made a list of the things I would need on my notes in my phone. I need to get spirit gum, nose and scar wax, liquid latex, and rigid collodion. I found that almost everything could be purchased at most Halloween stores, but I couldn't find the rigid collodion. I found a website I can order that online from. I think one of the obstacles I already briefly faced was finding materials, because it took a lot of research, and I had planned on ordering everything online because I couldn't find it anywhere. I think I'll go to the Spirit World over by Great Adventure and see what they have there. The materials I need are actually pretty common, aside from the rigid collodion. That's really all I have done so far. I think I've got a good base.

No comments:

Post a Comment