Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Passion Project Reflection 2

I think my passion project is going well. I have acquired all the necessary materials, except for rigid collodion. I did order that online last night, and I should have it within a few weeks. I have done 3/7 of the looks I have researched, and I think they came out excellent. I have the descriptions of how to do each of these makeup designs in a power point with the pictures, but I think I want to just have to pictures and have note cards with explanations so I can explain while the photo is on the screen. I think I've been doing a good job of accomplishing tasks each Friday, and I believe the next few Fridays I will spend recording my notes onto note cards. I'm enjoying this project a lot, and I'm proud of the makeup I have done thus far. I will have to take more personal time to finish the looks I have described already.

No comments:

Post a Comment